Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Recruitment 2019: Assam Co-operative Apex Bank has published a notification for the recruitment for the Post of Manager/ Branch Manager in the Bank under Officer Grade-D to augment staff strength and to drive the business of the Bank. Candidates who are interested in this post can read more for more details before applying for these posts.
- Starting Date of Application: 27/07/2019
- Last Date of Application: 13/08/2019 by 5:00 PM
- For All Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Payment Mode: Offline via Demand Draft only
- Minimum Age: 28 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules set by the State Govt.
- Candidate applying for this job must be Graduate with minimum 50% marks or Post Graduate in any discipline preferably CAIIB or C.A., MBA, ICWAI, I.C.S.I.
- He should also have at least 5 years of experience in Banking in Officers/ Executive Grade.
The Applicants whose Application is received in time will be shortlisted as per the eligibility criteria & will be intimated individually about the selection process.
How to Apply
- Candidates complying with the above criteria may apply by downloading the Application form from the Bank’s website www.apexbankassam.com
- The Application form needs to be filled up in capital letters and duly signed by the Applicant.
- 1(one) copy of recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application in the space specified with signature across it and 1(one) copy should be enclosed.
- Applications must be accompanied by self-attested copies of educational qualifications from H.S.L.C. onwards both pass certificate & mark sheets, experience certificate, Age certificate, certificate of computer efficiency and other qualifications etc.
- Application forms accompanied by necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post/ Hand Delivery only in a sealed envelop superscribed with “Post applied for (Name of the Post)” to the following address: The Managing Director The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd. H.O., Panbazar, H.B. Road, Guwahati-781001, Kamrup (M), Assam
- Selected candidates will be required to produce a valid discharge certificate from the present employer before joining the service (In case of in-service candidates).