GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has published a notification for Medical Officer Class-2, Insurance Medical Officer Class-2 in Gujarat Medical and Health Service Department. There is a total of 1619 vacancies available for this recruitment. Interested candidates can read all the details of this notification carefully and can apply for these posts.
- Starting Date of Application: 15/07/2019
- Last Date of Application: 31/07/2019
- Exam Date: 01/12/2019 (Tentative)
- For GEN Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Others/Ex-Serviceman of Gujarat/PH Candidates: Nil
- Minimum Age: 21 Years as on the last date of Advt.
- Maximum Age: 35 Years as on the last date of Advt.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
1. Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India. OR Any other Educational Institution recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act,1956. OR Possess an equivalent qualification specified in the first or second Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act,1956.
2. Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967.
3. Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
Details of Vacancies
The selection for this recruitment will be done in two stages:
- Stage 1: You have to pass the Written Exam.
- Stage 2: You have to appear for the Personality Test.