Indian Army has published notification of 54th SSC (Tech-Men) and 25th SSC (Tech-Women) for the unmarried Male & Female Engineering Graduates and also for Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army for all Arms/ Services. Interested candidates can read more for all the details before applying for this job.
- Starting Date of Application: 24-07-2019 at 12:00 Hrs
- Last Date of Application: 22-08-2019 at 12:00 Hrs
- For SSC (T)-54 Men & SSCW (T) 25 Women: 20 to 27 Years as on 01-04-2020. (Candidates should born between 02-04-1993 & 01-04-2000, both dates inclusive.
- For widows of Defence Personnel who died Harness Only: SSCW (Non-Technical-Non UPSC) & SSCW (Tech): A maximum of 35 Years as on 01-04-2020
- For SSC (Tech) (Men & Women): Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course.
- For Widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness: i) SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC): Graduation in any Disciplineii) SSCW (Tech): BE/ B.Tech in Any Engineering Stream.
|For SSC (T) – 54 & SSCW (T)-25|
|Category Name||Total Seats Available|
|Windows of Defense Personnel|
|SSCW (Non-Tech) (Non-UPSC)||01|