Indian Navy MR/NMR Batch Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has invited candidates for the MR/NMR Batch 2019 to join the Indian Navy. Candidates who are interested in this job can read the full notification below to get more details over this job.
- Starting Date of Application: 26/07/2019
- Last Date of Application: 01/08/2019
- Exam Date: September 2019
- Admit Card Available: August/September 2019
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 205/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online
Candidates should be born between 01 Apr 2000 to 31 Mar 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination (Class 10) from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
There is a total of 400 seats to be filled for the post of Stewards, Chefs and Hygienists APR 2020 BATCH.
During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/– per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (21,700 – 69,100).
How to Apply
- To apply for this post, Candidate must have to visit to the Official Website of Indian Navy and Register themselves.
- After registration, they have to login to thier account and fill all the necessary details.
- Thereafter, they can go to the Job Opportunities section and can Apply Online for MR/NMR post by filling up the form.
- Once the form is ready, Pay the application fee Online via Credit/Debit card or via UPI.