South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019: South Indian Bank has released the Admit Card for the recruitment of Probationary Officer & Clerk. Those candidates who have successfully filled the online application can download their admit card by following the details given below.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 19-06-2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 30-06-2019
- Last Date of Printing your Application: 15-07-2019
- Date of Admit Card available: 13-07-2019
- Date of Online Test: 26-07-2019
- Maximum Age: 26 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates as per the rules.
Candidate must possess X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60% marks under regular course.
South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
Candidates who have applied for the post of Probationary clerk during the online application period can download their Admit Card from the link given below.
Selection Process for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks scored by them in the online test. The final merit will be released after the online test that will reveal the results for the selection of the candidates.